Three Spring Lipstick Favourites

Hey Everyone, This Spring time I have three go-to lipsticks that have to be my most current favourite shades. They all bring a slight d...

Hey Everyone,

This Spring time I have three go-to lipsticks that have to be my most current favourite shades. They all bring a slight different twist on the typical pinks and I just find they are the perfect spring lipstick shades for when you want something different. Let's take a look at my current most worn lipsticks~


Orange has been one of my favourite lipstick shades lately and I finally found the perfect tone. The Maybelline Electric Orange lipstick is one of my favourite lipstick ranges, for how long the vibrancy of the shades last and how hydrating the products are. I love bright shades and so I pretty much wear this tone everyday and overall I'm just loving the product all round. It really sticks true to it's electric orange name and it's just a nice twist for a spring shade.


My next favourite is a second time purchasing and that is the MAC Mineralize Lipstick In Style Surge. The tone is a mixture of peach and pink and I find this to be the perfect spring time lipstick shade. I love to wear this product when I'm going for a more natural makeup style because the shade just adds the perfect amount of colour. I love the creamy feel of this lipstick and it lasts for hours. It's a really nice spring lipstick shade that I find is another perfect everyday product!


My final favourite currently is the Christian Dior Rouge In Mazette. This shade is pretty much pink based and I like to pair this lip shade for when my makeup is a little more done up and bold. I find it's not to bright but gives the perfect amount of vibrancy and is super easy to manage throughout the day. This is another super creamy and long lasting lipstick and I just find it perfect for the changing season.

What is your favourite Spring lipstick shade?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments