TONI&GUY Glamour Jumbo Hair Tong Review

Hey Everyone, Curling my hair has definitely become a part of my everyday hair styling routine. So when the people at HOTUK kindly let m...

Hey Everyone,

Curling my hair has definitely become a part of my everyday hair styling routine. So when the people at HOTUK kindly let me try out their TONI&GUY Glamour Jumbo Hair Tong, I couldn't wait to add another curling barrel to try out in my collection. Let's take a look at how this curling iron worked on my hair~




I have both a thin curling wand and larger curling barrel in my collection but not a more medium sized. So I couldn't wait to see how this curling iron would work on my short hair.  This curling iron has a 38mm tong that claims to produce either glamorous or loose wave styles. I love loose waves so that is exactly what style I tested out. It also has a 210c variable heat option.


This curling iron heats up really fast and has a great temperature choice. I wrapped a 1 inch section of my hair around the barrel and let it sit for a few seconds. A moment later I was left with a really nice waved style that once combed through leaves a really pretty natural looking wave. I really like how fast this product works, as even though my hair is short, I still have a hella lot of hair so I was surprised at how quick this produced a curl and I finished the overall style very fast. And although it has a clamp that did not leave any crimp mark at all!


I really love the type of curl the barrel produced which was really nice simple looking wave and it gave my hair lot's of volume. I also tried out a deeper curl and it worked out just as well, so no matter what type of style you want this can definitely produce a really nice long lasting curl you're looking for. The finished curls on my hair lasted hours too, which for me is a very rare thing as my hair doesn't usually hold a curl very well, but with these I actually couldn't believe the style held it's shape for so long.


This is definitely my new favourite curling iron in my collection for the overall finish, long lasting power and how fast it works and heats. Highly recommend!

What is your favourite hair styling product?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments