Neutrogena Visibly Clear Moisturiser Review

Hey Everyone, At the moment, I've been loving the neutrogena skincare range and so to add to my cleanser and scrub collection, I de...

Hey Everyone,

At the moment, I've been loving the neutrogena skincare range and so to add to my cleanser and scrub collection, I decided to buy the matching orange moisturiser in this set and see if all these products actually worked well together. Let's take a look at how the product trailed out~



There are many neutrogena product ranges but the orange collection is the one I have been particularly trying out. I adore the wash/mask and scrub so my expectations were high when trying out the matching moisturiser.


This product has definitely been a mix of opinions for me. On the one side, I love the consistency and how lightweight it feels on the skin and also how it doesn't break out my skin at all. On the other side, maybe since it is oil free, this product does very little moisturising. Which is not what I want after doing some pretty harsh cleansing with the other matching products.

The chemically smelling product seems to act as a good makeup base under foundation but not at actually moisturising and if you have dry skin patches I would steer away from this product. I really love the consistency of this product but overall I just feel it doesn't do much for my skin at all. I have an oily t-zone but I still found this product brought little of anything.



This product all round is good if you are looking for an oil free moisturiser and want a lightweight feel or have very oily skin. It dries very quick and really does act well as a somewhat primer. However, once I've run out I don't think I will be re-purchasing just because I like a more deep moisture and oil balance control and sadly this product just doesn't do that for me. I'll sure be sticking to the other skincare products though.


What is your favourite hydrating moisturiser?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments