Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask

Hey Everyone, Face masks are definitely a must have skincare item for me. I love trying out different brands all the time and so when I s...

Hey Everyone,

Face masks are definitely a must have skincare item for me. I love trying out different brands all the time and so when I seen this Milky Piggy Carbonated Mask floating around the interwebs, I was very intrigued and decided to try it out! Let see what are my thoughts~



Prepare to look a little crazy while wearing this Milky Piggy Carbonated Mask by Elizavecca. I had never tried a carbonated face mask before so I couldn't wait to see why it had become so popular on the internet.



The product comes with a spatula which you use to apply the mask onto the face. It glides on easily but you have to move quick because the bubble effect appears quickly. The mask tingles on the skin but it wasn't uncomfortable at all. I can't help but be amused though by the effect that happens. The mask slowly bloats up till you look pretty crazy so don't be scared, it's suppose to!


You leave it on the skin for 5 minutes until the mask has reached pretty much maximum bloating and then rub it into the skin. Once you press onto the skin the carbonation disappears and it begins to feel like how the mask applied first time around. I then rinsed off the product and patted my face dry.



My skin felt tight afterwards but it wasn't a dry feeling just a more deeply cleansed effect. The texture though was soft and it leaves your skin with a beautiful glow. It really made my skin feel super refreshed and once I applied some moisturiser [which is a must] my skin felt brand new.


Overall, I'm truly impressed with this product. Not only is it fun to use but I definitely say it lives up to it's hype. It didn't irritate my skin nor cause much redness. My skin has never felt so deeply cleansed and refreshed and in only 5 minutes the transformation is amazing. I have dry skin and this product even worked for me but if you have oily skin this product may work even better! Definitely will be repurchasing.

Have you tried a carbonated mask before? Thoughts?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments