Top 3 Summer Makeup Items

Hey Everyone, In the warm summer months there are three makeup items that I just hate to be without. These items all serve a different ...

Hey Everyone,

In the warm summer months there are three makeup items that I just hate to be without. These items all serve a different purpose and have yet to fail me at their tasks! Let's take a look at my must have summer beauty items~



In the summer time, I love having a more sun kissed look and one product that never helps me fail to achieve this style is the Collection Colour Match Foundation. This foundation is super dewy and just boosts your skins overall appearance and I'm always left with a more evened out and bronzed finish. It lasts all day through the warm weather and is not heavy on the skin at all.

Next in line is the matte product. This item helps keep my skin looking healthy and last ages even in the warmer weather. The Benefit Hoola Bronzer is a fine and lightweight product that is my go-to bronzing item of the summer. It not only does an amazing contour but really helps to adds some warm and depth back into the face without looking to harsh.

Finally, I couldn't be without a lipstick favourite and there is one particular that is my favourite for it's lasting power and colour pay off. The Christian Dior Lipstick in Mazette is by far one of the best formulated lip items I have tried yet and always powers through the warm weather months, never smudging and lasts what feels like an eternity on the lips.

What are your must have summer makeup items?


xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments