My Summer Essentials

Hey Everyone, Summer is definitely a season where I have a few essential items that I hate to be without. Whether be it beauty or fashion...

Hey Everyone,

Summer is definitely a season where I have a few essential items that I hate to be without. Whether be it beauty or fashion related these items just make my life that much better in one of my least favourite seasons. Let's see what items are my summer essentials~


Since my style is pretty much all black, no matter what season, I do like to break it up a bit in the summer time by adding a pop of something to my outfit. My favourite items for doing this is a bold pair of sandals. Whether is be a bright colour or funky design, I like to at least make my all black outfit somewhat summery vibed by adding a simple touch like this.

Next is an item that when the summer time hits these are the first thing I gravitate towards. The item being my beloved sunglasses of course. Great for hiding makeup less days or to shield my vampire like eyes from the sun, sunglasses are for sure another essential item of mine. These are another way I add something back into my one tone style and they really make a difference. These ones I got from a vintage shop are super cool and definitely vamp up any plain style.

My headphones seems to get used the most in the summer time. Whether this be my trips to the beach or reading in the sun, I always like to have a pair with me and blast some chill summer vibed tunes in the process. To finish off, of course If I'm heading outside I like to lather up on the SPF and take with me my trusty facial mist, that helps calm my skin after a long day in the sun. These are pretty much my essential summer items that just make my summer days that much better.

What are your summer essential items?

xoxo Lotte 

You Might Also Like

0 comments