Product Favourite // Batiste Sweetie Dry Shampoo

Hey Everyone, Batiste are definitely my go-to brand for when it comes to buying dry shampoos. I love their vast range of designs and sce...

Hey Everyone,


Batiste are definitely my go-to brand for when it comes to buying dry shampoos. I love their vast range of designs and scents and they win me around again each time I try a new version. Today, I'm going to be showing you one of my most used from their collection! Let's take a look~






Anytime I'm in a rush and want to freshen up my hair or just want to add some texture and volume, this is one product that I always reach for. When my hair is feeling a bit flat and lifeless, I always spritz some of this product on and instantly my hair just feels so much better. It really is such a great item to have on days you maybe wake up late and just generally when you want to add some volume.

Even though the scent is called sweetie it is not an overwhelmingly strong floral scent, which I highly prefer. It's a more muted sweet tone, however it still has the sweet edge the name gives it, but just the right balance. I've used many of the dry shampoos by batiste and this by far is one of my favourite scents and it really just does it's job of adding some life back into drab hair.

If you're looking for a new dry shampoo with a very nice scent to match I highly recommend this one and it's definitely one of my must have hair products at the moment!

What is your must have hair care product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments