Autumn Nail Favourite

Hey everyone, Even though Summer is still hanging on by a thread, I'm already in Autumn mode and have been getting ready for the new...

Hey everyone,


Even though Summer is still hanging on by a thread, I'm already in Autumn mode and have been getting ready for the new season ahead. Because let's face it, England only gets a day [or two days max] worth of Summer anyway. Anyhow, here I have one of my nail polish favourites, that I know I will be wearing non stop this coming Autumn~




Now September has officially arrived I've been rooting my nail polish collection and picked out a shade that I know I will be wearing non stop this upcoming season. This Nicka K polish is by one of my favourite brands, it's consistency, vibrancy and long lasting wear always win me around each time.

I'm so glad to be getting back into wearing darker nail shades again and this plum/ dark purple one is perfect for the Autumn season. This polish really lasts super long and I just love the high gloss finish it leaves behind, I really can't do nothing but praise this range and polish itself. It's definitely the shade I will be going back to each time.

If you're looking for a great Autumn tone and long lasting polish for this upcoming season this is definitely a polish I would highly recommend to you!

What is your favourite Autumn nail shade?

You Might Also Like

0 comments