What I Love About Autumn

Hey Everyone, The warm and cosy season that is Autumn is almost here and I can't deny that I'm just a little excited. The colder...

Hey Everyone,


The warm and cosy season that is Autumn is almost here and I can't deny that I'm just a little excited. The colder seasons are definitely more for me and also Summer has been a difficult time for me this year, therefore I'm glad to be literally turning over a new leaf. Let's take a look at some of the things I love about Autumn~


Fashion

I can't help but love the cosy looking fashion that Autumn brings along. It is most definitely my favourite fashion season, as I love nothing better than a knitted jumper, snugly scarf and a pair of boots. Layers and heavier duty pieces are definitely my thing as it remind me of the cold season that I love so much.

Candles

I don't know why but Autumn is really the only season I stock up on different scented candles. I think it may be because I love the scents they have more in this season than any other. However, they also just make the whole house feel even more cosy as the dark nights roll in and the house smells of beautiful woody and fresh scents. It's really because an addiction for me to buy Autumnal candles, however I don't feel guilty at all as it's my favourite season!

Hot Chocolate

As soon as this season hits and the weather has cooled down I finally have the excuse to buy my favourite seasonal drink, the hot chocolate. It has and always will be my favourite and go-to drink every Autumn season and no one will convince me otherwise. One of my ultimate favourites is the caramel version by Starbucks and I get it each season without fail! How can you not love a good hot chocolate on a cold autumn day?

The Atmosphere

The general atmosphere to me in Autumn is so pretty. I don't what it is but seeing the red leaves scattered everywhere and the general cooler scenery that lays around at the time is just so beautiful. The red, brass and orange tones are all so comforting and relaxed looking I can't help but be entranced by the shades this season brings along. 


What are your favourite things about Autumn?


You Might Also Like

0 comments