Hair Product Favourites | TONI&GUY

Hey Everyone, There is a particular hair care range at the moment that I have slowly grew to love over the past few weeks. Alongside ...

Hey Everyone,


There is a particular hair care range at the moment that I have slowly grew to love over the past few weeks. Alongside their hair tools, TONI&GUY also let me try out there hair care and I have to say I fell in love with this range.These products have literally transformed my routine in how I style my hair and generally made the whole process so much easier and my hair feel so much healthier. Let's take a look at the products that have changed my hair for the better~




TONI&GUY Glamour 3D Volumiser 

This is probably my favourite product of all these that I tried. I'm all for creating more volume and this product definitely helps with that. You spritz some of this product on dry hair, onto the places you desire more volume and you are instantly left with thicker and more fuller feeling locks. I especially like to use this when my hair is curled and this spray just helps boost the volume even further. Really recommend this if you have flat hair like me and want a more voluminous look without much effort.

Prep Mist

This products is a really great spray to help prep your hair before you blow dry or use any heat upon it. It really helps to protect your hair from excessive heat damage, if you are prone to styling your locks with to many heat tools, like me. Generally this product just helps make my hair feel softer at the same time and it's just a really great all round heat protection mist.

Casual Radiating Tropical Elixir

Now onto serums, my first favourite is for applying to damp hair. It not only smells amazing but also leaves my hair feeling gorgeously soft and hydrated after blow drying. It does not feel greasy at all and I find is a very lightweight feeling serum compared to others I have tried.

Classic Shine Gloss Serum

The final product and serum is for applying to dry hair and I always gravitate to this product when my hair is feeling particularly dull or in need of a quick hydration boost. This product has yet to fail me and always leaves my hair looking glossy and sleek. It also does not feel greasy at all and in one pump your hair just looks so healthy.



What are your must have hair care products?




You Might Also Like

0 comments