Soap&Glory The Scrub Of Your Life // Review

Hey Everyone, Today I'm introducing a product from one of my favourite current brands and a product in particular that I just had ...

Hey Everyone,

Today I'm introducing a product from one of my favourite current brands and a product in particular that I just had to share with you all. Let's take a look at this beauty item that has become a new essential of mine~




Soap&Glory has been a brand favourite of mine for many years now and once again I have purchased another products of theirs that I have found I have come to adore. This being the Soap&Glory Scrub Of Your Life, which has to be my new top favourite product of theirs that I have purchased thus far.

This scrub really helps to smooth out and remove dead skin with such little effort and I love how it foams up a little and so leaves your skin feeling super soft and deeply cleansed after use. A little of this product goes a long way and I find it is not to abrasive but still gets the job done as it removes fake tan amazingly.

If you suffer with dry skin this is a product I definitely recommend you give a try as it has really helped keep it at bay through this Winter season and generally my skin has never felt so smooth and soft. Highly recommend!

Have you tried Soap and Glory?


You Might Also Like

0 comments