My Hair Care Routine

Hey Everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous festive season and although mine was amazing, I am so ready for this fresh new start and ...

Hey Everyone,


I hope you all had a fabulous festive season and although mine was amazing, I am so ready for this fresh new start and year and one of which I hope will be prosperous for all! Anyhow, getting back into the swing of blog posts today I have my hair care routine to share with you all! So let's check out how I care for my hair~




When it comes to my hair styling, I have three simple products that are my essential items that get my hair looking just how I want.

These three products help keep my hair feeling super soft and at the same time easy to style and texturise. The first product I use is evidently a shampoo and that one of which is the Mark Hill XL Volume Amplifying Shampoo. This product really helps to deeply cleanse the hair while amping it up at the same time and giving some volume to even the most flattest of styles.

Next in my simple routine I like to apply a thick conditioner to the end of my hair, especially in the Winter time as my hair is prone to dryness and breakage so I find it's important to use a conditioner to smooth it out or my locks goes crazy. The one I love is the matching product to the shampoo the Mark Hill XL Volume Amplifying Conditioner and I like to take a wad of this and apply it to the ends to help keep breakage at bay as well.

Finally I like to finish off with a serum that is also a matching product in this trio and that being the Mark Hill Amplifying Serum, of which I like to apply the tiniest amount to my roots to give some extra volume and it really does work wonders, without making it greasy.

What are your must have hair products in your routine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments