Simple Pale Foundation Routine

Hey Everyone, There are someday's that I really can't be bothered to fake tan and therefore just let my natural pale skin breath...

Hey Everyone,


There are someday's that I really can't be bothered to fake tan and therefore just let my natural pale skin breathe. And because of the switch that means I have to change up my foundation routine also, and so here is just what I do when I return to my pale ways and the products I use.



Foundation wise I stick to an oldy but a goody. That being the Rimmel London Perfect Match Foundation. This is a really nice light weight foundation that matches my ultra pale skin very nicely, while at the same time leaving a beautiful dewy glow behind which I adore. A little of this goes a long way as it is on the thicker side, but all round it provides a really nice long lasting smooth finish and is for sure my go-to pale foundation of the moment.

For concealer, my trusty old Collection Lasting Perfection in the shade fair, has to be featured. As it is a product that seriously has yet to fail me and is another item that doesn't leave a orange tinge behind on my skin. It has amazing coverage and covers any redness or dark spots on the skin, while looking really natural. It's a great long lasting product and if you haven't tried this yet you must!

Finally to set everything in place, I use the George Silk Finish Powder. And it helps keep everything looking fresh, while alongside adding some coverage and just make everything look that little more flawless. Another great pale skin favourite.



What are your skin base favourites?




You Might Also Like

0 comments