Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Day Cream | Review

Hey Everyone, As of late, I've been trying out different moisture products, trying to find the best one to keep my skin nice and hyd...

Hey Everyone,


As of late, I've been trying out different moisture products, trying to find the best one to keep my skin nice and hydrated. I wanted a lightweight moisturiser that still got the job done and today, I have the product that has done as I wished. Let's check it out~


Moisturisers are probably my number one most bought skincare items alongside cleanser, as since I have dry skin, the more hydration for me the better, and while on my search, I wanted a moisturiser that would keep my hydration level raised up and I found the product that does just that.


Thankfully after having a try out of many different products I came across one particular moisturiser that seemed to have stood out the most and has fast become my favourite for this year. The Garnier Moisture Bomb, is a hydrating product that claims to hydrate the skin intensely for 24 hours and as I read that - I knew it was just something I needed to try out and glad I did.



This thin and lightweight moisturiser applies to the skin like liquid pearls and once has set, leaves the skin with a beautiful light glow and full hydration. This I have found to be one of the best moisturisers I have used before applying makeup, as it has helped smooth out any dry patches and makes my foundation apply so smoothly, also leaving my skin looking with a nice glow.


This product definitely lives up to it's claim of giving long lasting intense hydration and once used over a course of time, I have really noticed just how more soft and plump my skin is and I have hardly had any dry patches to deal with. Definitely a new product fave!

What is your favourite hydrating product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments