L'Oreal Skin Perfection Velvety-Soft Toner Review

Hey everyone, I was searching for a good toner for awhile because every toner I've used has dried my skin out, I came to the conclusi...

Hey everyone,

I was searching for a good toner for awhile because every toner I've used has dried my skin out, I came to the conclusion that it was because the toners I had bought weren't lotion or oil based, which since I have dry skin I need something hydrating. But, that problem is no longer as I have found the perfect toner for my dry/combo skin!

It is....



L'Oreal Skin Perfection Velvety-Soft Toner £3.99 

I actually just came across this stuff while I was looking through superdrug online, I just wanted a toner that cleansed the skin but left it feeling soft instead of drying it out which other toners have caused. It claims to instantly remove makeup and impurities and help perfect skin texture, no dryness or discomfort. It is also hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested and infused with softening actives.

It definitely removes makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Although, it is for sensitive skin I still think it works great on my dry skin and leaves my skin feeling hydrated after every use. I tend to use this in the morning also just because for some reason it creates a perfect base for moisturiser.

It has a really nice texture just as it says on the package it's very velvety so it feels like you're rubbing pearls into your skin!

Overall, this is the best toner I've used in a long time! It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated whether morning or night usage highly recommend this product! Also at such a great price why not!
Let me know if you've tried the L'oreal skincare range!

Have you tried a velvety toner before?



You Might Also Like

2 comments