L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk Review

I've pretty much never used L'Oreal skincare products before until recently I felt like I had used the same brand of skincare produ...

I've pretty much never used L'Oreal skincare products before until recently I felt like I had used the same brand of skincare products for so long and a change was needed. So I did some searching and came across a few of L'Oreal products. I first purchased the L'Oreal skin perfection toner and absolutely loved it [ you can check out my review here] so I had another look on superdrug and came across their cleansing milk.


I've never used a cleansing milk before so I was pretty intrigued at how the consistency and texture would be. This product has a lotion consistency and it looks just like the nivea rich moisturising cream just a little more runny.

When I first used it to cleanse my face I was really surprised at how gentle it felt and how afterwards my skin was super soft. I used it in the morning and even though I put makeup on afterwards my skin felt soft pretty much the whole day. I also tested it to see how well it takes off makeup and it did a pretty decent job, though when pouring it out I do suggest being careful because it comes out like a waterfall and does waste a lot of product so use it sparingly!

Pretty much this is a good all round cleanser and also works great with the matching skin perfection toner. It's perfect for morning and night use and I will definitely be repurchasing this once I've ran out!


You Might Also Like

0 comments