French Connection Eyeshadow Collection Palette Review

Hey everyone, I must say when it comes to eyeshadow it's one of my favourite makeup products I wouldn't go without. Eyeshadow...


Hey everyone,

I must say when it comes to eyeshadow it's one of my favourite makeup products I wouldn't go without. Eyeshadow palettes are a makeup bag essential for me so today I thought I'd show you one of my favourites and do a little review for you so let's check it out.


French Connection Eyeshadow Collection



I wanted to get a palette that I can put in my makeup and that will take me from a natural day makeup to a dark smokey eye night makeup and this palette ticks all those boxes. 



They have a perfect range of colours and can pretty much cover every look you want to emulate. It's a great seasonal palette to have in your makeup bag.


When it comes to the pigment, I found that the darker the colour the more it showed up. So the only downside I would have to say is that many of the lighter colours need a few layers to get your desired pigment. But, if you prefer just a wash of colour on the eyelid then it's really great!



I really love french connection makeup products and this palette did not disappoint It's definitely my go to eyeshadow collection for when I'm out and about. So I definitely recommend this for a travel makeup bag!

What is your go to eyeshadow palette?



You Might Also Like

2 comments