My Current Favourite Makeup Products and Brushes

Hey everyone, Hope you all had a really great Christmas and look forward to the new year that is ahead! This will be my last post of 20...

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a really great Christmas and look forward to the new year that is ahead! This will be my last post of 2014 which feels strange to say but I can't wait for 2015 where I have plenty of new posts lined up so please look forward to those. 

Now since 2014 is coming to an end I thought I'd show you some of my favourite makeup products that I've used this year and also take a look at the brushes I use to apply these products so let's take a look.

Favourite Base Products

I use these products basically for my everyday routine and they never have failed me yet they create a perfect and flawless base never found any base products better than these yet!


1. Maybelline FIT ME Foundation 115
2. Benefit High Beam Highlighter
3. Benefit boi-ing Concealer
4. Benefit Hoola Bronzer


Favourite Eye Products

These products are also in my everyday routine. They last a long amount of time before any touch ups are needed and are basically my holy grail products when It comes to eye makeup!


1. Benefit They're Real Mascara
2. Benefit Push Up Liner
3. French Connection Eyeshadow Collection
4. Real Techniques Brushes


Favourite Makeup Brushes





These real techniques brushes are a great addition to any makeup brush collection. They have a brush for just about any need and always leave a flawless finish

I hope you enjoyed this post if you've tried any of these products then let me know down below and also what is your essential makeup product in your routine?.

You Might Also Like

1 comments