Maybelline FIT ME Foundation Review #115

Hey Everyone, Back with another review for you today but this time it's a foundation! This is the foundation I use to achieve a dew...

Hey Everyone,

Back with another review for you today but this time it's a foundation! This is the foundation I use to achieve a dewy/ glowing skin so I decided before I post part 2 of 'How I get Dewy Skin' then I would do a review and show you why this is my current favourite foundation! Let's take a look~



This foundation has been around for awhile now and I've been using the FIT ME range since about December 2013 so I'm a pretty big fan. There is a range of colours and before using #115 I used #120 which I found was just to dark for me so I bought this shade which is Ivory and it matches my skin perfectly!

It's a very light formula but has amazing coverage it has a silky texture to it and reminds me of the MAC prep + prime skin primer. I find even if I wear this foundation for long amounts of time it not only stays in place but it doesn't even feel like you're wearing any foundation at all which to me is the best part!


I really like the packaging it's pretty simple yet chic and the great thing for me is that it has a pump. I can't stand when foundations in these types of glass bottles don't come with pumps because you just waste all the product pouring it out so I'm really pleased with that.


As for the application It's amazing covers redness and pigmentation even with the littlest amount! It's super lightweight and blends really easily into the skin. Also, it has SPF which I can't complain about!

Overall, I really can't fault this foundation it does everything I want and more and for the price I'm well and truly impressed! I have yet to find a foundation that matches up to it.

Have you tried this foundation range? What are your thoughts?


You Might Also Like

0 comments