L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Powder Review

Hey Everyone, I was browsing in superdrug awhile ago and came across this L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder I wasn't even really l...

Hey Everyone,

I was browsing in superdrug awhile ago and came across this L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder I wasn't even really looking for a new face powder but the packaging drew me in so I decided to give it a try.



Yes, this happens to me often. Just casually browsing at products in a shop not really expecting to see anything I like and then that one product just for some reason stands out more than anything. This was that product. I wasn't even looking for a new face powder as my Rimmel London one is pretty much my holy grail but I decided to give it a try.

One thing for sure is that I love the packaging and that is the main reason I bought it [lol] I bought it from Superdrug for £6.99 so not bad since it comes with a sponge applicator and mirror and there seems to be quite a lot of product as well.


I'm not sure what other shades they have in this range but I bought the light version since I'm pretty much a ghost. It's super lightweight as it claims to be and also I really agree with the 'barely there' look. It does have a buildable coverage aswell but I find I had to reapply it a few times throughout the day and I don't really have problems with oily skin so that was quite annoying. But I have to give it props because it does look really natural.


It is definitely a great travel compact as it's small and like I said comes with a mirror and sponge for touch ups throughout the day. It still hasn't beat my rimmel powder yet but it's still a pretty decent powder and matches my skin tone perfectly so overall I'll give it a 4/5!

Have you ever tried a BB powder?


You Might Also Like

0 comments