Tropic Colour Click Lipstick [Peach Perfect] Review

Hey Everyone, I'm Back today with a Lipstick review! This lipstick was kindly provided by Tropic and is part of the Colour Click L...

Hey Everyone,

I'm Back today with a Lipstick review! This lipstick was kindly provided by Tropic and is part of the Colour Click Lipstick Collection. There are lot's of amazing colours in this collection from really vibrant to more nude so there is a good selection for everyone. I got the colour 'Peach Perfect' so let's see how it fairs out!


I have to say that firstly I love the packaging and especially love the lipstick container. Like the title says it's a click lipstick which I have never tried before so was pretty intrigued. Basically, the lipstick clicks open and shut like a pen. Which I find to really handy to have in your makeup bag so you know the lid won't easily come off! Very efficient I must say :)


What I find great about Tropic is that their products are made with natural ingredients. This lipstick is super creamy and I wore it for a long amount of time and found it still to be moisturizing even in these cold winter months which is pretty much always a plus.


The colour is pretty much 'Peach Perfect' and It's a really nice natural shade. The pigment is really nice and the texture is super creamy and like I said before keeps your lips feeling moisturised for a long amount of time! I've actually been looking for a shade like this for awhile and tried lot's of similar colours but this definitely has to be my favourite mainly for the pigment and moisture that it provides.


I really recommend this colour if you are looking for a more natural shade but it can seriously work with both day and night time makeup so the versatility aspect is there!


Overall, I really like this lipstick and definitely is a favourite out of my lipstick collection now! 

Check out Tropic Skincare for more amazing and natural products!

Links:






You Might Also Like

0 comments