Current Nail Favourites

Hey Everyone, Even though Autumn has well and truly passed my nail polish colours seem to be stuck in an Autumn phase. Though since I te...

Hey Everyone,

Even though Autumn has well and truly passed my nail polish colours seem to be stuck in an Autumn phase.
Though since I tend to only wear dark clothing most of the time I naturally just gravitate towards these colours more mainly because I like how they go with my outfits. Even though these colour sort of rebel against the Winter norms I decided to show you my current favourite nail colours!




As you can tell BarryM seems to be a favourite brand of mine. Why I really love their polishes is mainly for the longevity of them and obviously they have such a vast and pretty range of shades! Everytime I go into superdrug I can't just walk past there counter because I just love trying all the different colours and designs from their collection. Just a little obsessed haha. Though I also must say AVON do some really nice polishes to and I really like their gel finish range.

I've been wearing these shades a lot over the course of Winter and they've all lasted pretty well. Though I'm gonna make myself for spring try lighter colours because I do love those too I've just really been into darker or two tone mixes at the moment.

BarryM [Red Wine]
BarryM [Magenta]
BarryM [Black Espresso]
BarryM [Persian]
AVON [Gel Finish]

What are your current favourite nail colours?





You Might Also Like

0 comments