Barry M Flawless Matte Finish Foundation Review

Hey Everyone, Barry M are pretty well known for their amazing nail polishes and I personally am a super fan. So, when I discovered they h...

Hey Everyone,

Barry M are pretty well known for their amazing nail polishes and I personally am a super fan. So, when I discovered they had a foundation range I was very intrigued and decided to give it a try. Even though I wasn't looking to try any new foundation I decided to give it a go since I love trying new makeup products all the time. Anyhow, let's see how it faired out.




As I was browsing the superdrug website I cam across this foundation by chance and since Barry M is a favourite beauty brand of mine I decided to give it a try. The Matte foundation comes in really simple yet pretty packaging. What I love is that as you use the foundation the bottom is also pumped to the top so you can see how much you have left.


You only need to pump a little of this as it goes a long way. I got it in the shade Ivory as I'm at my palest right now. The application is really nice and I apply this foundation with a real techniques buffing brush and like this product claims it is super blendable. It is also super buildable and I would say the overall coverage is medium.

The consistency is really nice not too thick or too thin. Though, I must say this foundation does have a slight floral scent which I'd rather it didn't have but since the texture and application are so nice I can't complain. It also has a really light feeling formula and it felt more like a BB cream than a foundation so it leaves my skin not feeling so suffocated like some foundations can cause.



The shade matches my skin pretty well It does oxidise a bit through the day but nothing to overwhelming that I wouldn't buy it again. It also claims to be a matte foundation which I do pretty much agree with. The great thing is even though it is a matte foundation it works really well with my dry skin. 

I'm really happy I discovered this foundation and it's definitely a great addition to add to my collection. I really can't fault this foundation and definity will be re-purchasing when I run out.

Have you tried any Barry M products? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments