S/S 15

Hey Everyone, As much as I love winter, and the layered fashion that comes along with it. I'm really looking forward to some fresh S/...

Hey Everyone,

As much as I love winter, and the layered fashion that comes along with it. I'm really looking forward to some fresh S/S 15 styles and with the concept seemingly being seventies inspired trends this year I'm even more excited. I decided to pick out some of my faves that I will definitely be trying this Spring.




Flares - Never did I think I would ever like this trend but somehow I've been converted. Not only do they look quite chic, they can make any outfit look effortlessly put together. Flares are definitely my fave trend for S/S 15.

Power Denim - So many designers went denim crazy this year and totally re-vamped the whole denim look. From Jackets to Jumpers these designers didn't hold back when it came to denim this year and I can't wait to try some different variations this spring.

Utility Check - Military style jackets have been a trend for a long time now but they seem to have had a huge re-vamp for this spring. This season uniformity is pretty much the key style.

Seventies Suede - The main concept this spring is seventies. Suede is definitely one of the obvious seventies styling and I really can't wait to try this trend. Nothing better than a suede jacket. The whole styling around suede has been modernized so some looks they presented looked amazing, never knew suede was so versatile.

I really can't wait to try these seventies inspired trends and how the styles will be incorporated into modern aesthetics, really exciting.

What style will you be trying this season?

You Might Also Like

0 comments