Current Favourite Foundation | L'Oreal True Match Foundation Review

Hey Everyone, Not long ago I posted a review of the Maybelline FIT ME Foundation and as it being my favourite foundation I didn't ...

Hey Everyone,

Not long ago I posted a review of the Maybelline FIT ME Foundation and as it being my favourite foundation I didn't think I could find anything that could compete with it. How wrong I was. I heard a lot about  the L'Oreal True Match Foundation and finally decided to purchase it and I'm really glad I did!


I really never expected much for this foundation but after seeing a lot of reviews and people seemed to really like it I decided to give it a try since I've used the FIT Me range for over a year now I wanted to branch out.

Firstly, I just want to say how amazing this product blends it's like a dream foundation. I use the real techniques sponge to blend out this foundation and it leaves my skin looking super flawless. It is a matte foundation so at first I didn't think it was going to be for me since I like a super dewy foundation but it's perfect for an everyday basis the longevity is amazing.


I got this foundation in the shade Rose Ivory which matches my pale complexion perfectly. They also carry a wide range of shades so pretty much one for everyone. Being so pale I didn't expect it to match my skin so well so I was really impressed at how well it matched and I have never found a foundation yet to match my pale skin so well so finding this was amazing.


In terms of coverage well it covered up redness and pigmentation in a pretty small layer but the coverage is definitely buildable yet still won't have you looking to cakey.

This foundation in terms of coverage and longevity is amazing I will most definitely be repurchasing this after I run out!



You Might Also Like

0 comments