Makeup Monday | Current Makeup Favourites

Hey Everyone, I love changing up my makeup products all the time so I'm always on the lookout for new products to try. However, I d...

Hey Everyone,

I love changing up my makeup products all the time so I'm always on the lookout for new products to try. However, I decided to rummage through my makeup collection this time and bring back a few products from the dead. I drifted away from some of these products and I'm not sure why but now they are back I will not be stopping their usage anytime soon! Here are few of my current favourite makeup products.



Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner [Berry Merry] - I've been really loving dark and smoky eye looks at the moment and this eyeliner really helps to emphasize that look. The colour is a very deep purple and it really compliments when being put with brown shadows. Also, It has a super easy application and is the perfect eyeliner to have when you're going for a smoky look!

Barry M Flawless Matte Foundation - When it comes to foundation finding a shade that matches my pale skin seems like the most impossible task. However, finally I have found one that actually matches my skin tone, almost perfectly! Perfect coverage and overall finish definitely a great addition to my makeup collection.

Benefit High Beam and Benetint - I got these two sample sizes in a collection set and I have to say benefit makeup products always seem to win me over. The high beam highlights perfectly and finally I found a highlighter to give a more natural looking glow! I use the benetint as a lip tint for when I want a more natural finish but if you want a more vibrant colour all you have to do is layer it up and bam bright pink! Benefit you always win me over!

MUA Highlighter - I love this highlighter for when I have a tan, as it leaves a more golden florescence. You only need one sweep of this stuff and your face is beautifully highlighted and for the price I can not complain!

AVON Super Shock Vivid Liquid Eye Shadow - Love to use this liquid eye shadow as a primer, it leaves a really nice natural glow and really helps when other eye-shadows are applied to last even longer. Really recommend it!


What are your makeup bag staple items?

You Might Also Like

0 comments