L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Punky Mascara Review

Hey Everyone, Whilst browsing through the L'Oreal makeup section at Superdrug I came across the Miss Manga mascara range. Now I heard...

Hey Everyone,

Whilst browsing through the L'Oreal makeup section at Superdrug I came across the Miss Manga mascara range. Now I heard of the Miss Manga mascara earlier last year and lot's of people raved about it but I just never found the need to purchase a new mascara at the time so I didn't really think any more of it.

However, this year L'Oreal released another version of the Miss Manga mascara but this time a Punky version which is supposed to create quite a intense spiky effect on the lashes so I thought instead of using my regular favourite the Missha 4D Mascara why not give it a try. Let's see how it faired out.



This mascara is definitely different to my normal purchases. Mainly because I'm normally drawn towards a more natural lash effect rather then a crazy spiky look. But, I decided to give it a try and I'm pleasantly pleased at the outcome.

I'm not saying that this is my favourite mascara of all time but for days when I feel like I want an extra va va voom effect to my lashes then I definitely gravitate towards this mascara for the purpose of how defined it makes the lashes look.


The formula is quite thick and I must give it props as it does say that it gives a defined spiky effect and it definitely ticks those boxes. But, I find this product a nightmare to remove because it is a quite thick consistency it grabs to every lash and the removal process is quite strenuous. The applicator brush is also a little to thick for my liking but it does help give that spiky effect.


Overall, I do recommend this product if you want to create a little more impact with your makeup but I won't use this mascara for an everyday basis as I could not be bothered with the nightmare removal process all the time but once in awhile is ok. I probably won't repurchase this mascara again but it does create a fun look and makes your eyes stand out.

Have you tried a Miss Manga mascara? What are your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments