Face Of The Day #1

Hey Everyone, I decided to show you my makeup today. This is pretty much my everyday makeup except for the lipstick which changes about...

Hey Everyone,

I decided to show you my makeup today. This is pretty much my everyday makeup except for the lipstick which changes about every day. I do sometimes change up my eyeliner to a cat style wing but lately I've been loving the puppy eyes look more haha. Anyhow, Let's see what products I'm wearing at the moment.



Face
Foundation: L'Oreal True Match
Concealer: Benefit Boi-ing 
Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Highlight: Benefit High Beam & MUA Powder Highlight

Eyes 
Base: AVON Liquid Base
Eyeshadow: French Connection Collection
Waterline: Essence Dark Brown Eyeliner
Eyeliner:  L'Oreal Super Liner
Mascara: Maybelline Miss Manga [Punky Ver.]

Eyebrows
AVON Small Eyebrow Palette in Dark Brown

Lips
Bright Pink Lipstick Internationale

You Might Also Like

0 comments