Everyday Eye Make-up Look

Hey Everyone, Bringing you one of my current favourite eye make-up looks today. I wear this make-up look on an everyday basis as it'...

Hey Everyone,

Bringing you one of my current favourite eye make-up looks today. I wear this make-up look on an everyday basis as it's not to dramatic for everyday situations but just highlights your features softly, perfect for any daytime event. Let's check out the products I used to create this look!



This is one of my favourite eye make-up looks mainly because it's easy and not at all time consuming. It really is super simplistic but yet keeps they eyes looking really vibrant. I apply a dark brown eye shadow all over the eyelid and take a brown eye-liner to line my bottom and top lash lines. 

I prefer to use colours that are neutral for an everyday basis just because they look softer than darker tones and have a more no fuss policy. I also applied a little mascara just to subtly define my eyelashes and that is basically it! Super simple and perfect for everyday use!

Products Used:


What is your must have everyday make-up product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments