Makeup Monday: My Favourite Foundation Brush

Hey Everyone, Another week brings another Make-up Up Monday. On the first make-up Monday last week I brought you my current everyday ma...

Hey Everyone,

Another week brings another Make-up Up Monday. On the first make-up Monday last week I brought you my current everyday make-up style which you can check out here if you haven't already. So, today I decided to show you one of my favourite foundation brushes that I use to apply some of that make-up. Which is the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.


I'd been searching for a new foundation brush for a long time but never really found one that gave me the coverage or finish that I wanted. Why it took me so long to try a real techniques brush I don't know but eventually I saw they did an assortment of brushes in one of their collections and so decided to purchase it since I seen they had a buffing brush in the set.


Buying this brush set was probably one of the best make-up purchases I'd made. Not only are all the other brushes in the set amazing but I have finally found a foundation brush that not only gives an amazing finish but gives amazing coverage. 


It's style of brush really helps to evenly distribute the product so it doesn't create a cakey looking finish. It really helps to create a flawless complexion. Definitely is a great asset to have in my brush collection, If only I had found it sooner is all I can say!

What is your favourite method of applying foundation?






You Might Also Like

0 comments