Dior - Rouge Dior Lipstick In Mazette 028 Review

Hey Everyone, Adding another lipstick to my quite extensive lipstick collection right now and today the one from my collection that I wil...

Hey Everyone,

Adding another lipstick to my quite extensive lipstick collection right now and today the one from my collection that I will be reviewing is the Dior Rouge Lipstick in Mazette 028. Dior is currently one of my favourite makeup brands and when it comes to their lipsticks they definitely supply some great variations. Let's see my thoughts on this spring perfect lipstick.



I've been on the lookout lately for a more vibrant orange/pink coloured lipstick and when I seen this shade as I was browsing in debenhams I just new I had to try it! Not only is the packaging super sleek but the colour is really pretty and perfect for this upcoming summer.





The texture is very creamy and that really seems to help keep my lips super moisturised throughout the day. The colour pay off is also really great and it lasts a long time before needing to be re-applied.



The colour is not to strong but not weak either it's a perfect orange/pink twist which is one of my favourite lipstick combos. It's the exact shade I had in mind so really there is nothing to complain about!

Overall, even at the price tag of £26.00 it really is a great investment lipstick as not only is the colour pay off superb but it's longevity really lives up to the price! Can't wait to try more lipsticks from this collection.

What is your favourite lipstick brand?

You Might Also Like

0 comments