3 Spring Lipstick Favourites

Hey Everyone, I have some of my favourite spring lipsticks for you today and so far I've been wearing these colours quite alot thro...

Hey Everyone,

I have some of my favourite spring lipsticks for you today and so far I've been wearing these colours quite alot through this season. I really like light pink and orange toned lipsticks in this particular season especially lipsticks with a more natural finish as I'm not really one for bold lipstick colours during the day in spring. Anyhow, let's check out my current 3 favourite shades for spring!


These shades really remind me of the spring time and I do like to change up my lipsticks in most seasons and it can all depend on the texture, power and shade. Normally in winter I'd look for a very moisturising lipstick but now in spring I find that I can lower the hydration level a little and broaden my choice range as not every brand has super moisturising products and I do love trying out more than one brand range.


These three lipsticks are from Dior, Avon and Tropic. I find not only are the shades perfect daytime spring colours but they all have really nice textures and the hydration that comes from these lipsticks are also great.


 I love pink and peach toned lipsticks in spring and for the daytime they are perfect as they just add the right amount of colour. Though another great aspect is that the colours are really buildable and also work just as great for the nightime.


Rouge Dior 028 Mazette - £26.00
Avon Pink Peach - £6.00
Tropic - £14.00


I love these shades for spring and if you are looking for neutral toned pinks and peaches I definitely recommend these products as they also have a buildable pigment so you can go as bold as you like!

What is your must have spring makeup product?



You Might Also Like

0 comments