Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Review

Hey Everyone, Normally when it comes to maybelline products I only tend to buy their foundation products and nothing much else. However...

Hey Everyone,

Normally when it comes to maybelline products I only tend to buy their foundation products and nothing much else. However, I realized I have been using this current maybelline product now for at least two years and it's still one of my favourite gel eyeliners on the market I'm just sorry it took me so long to review! That being said let me introduce you to my current favourite gel eyeliner the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Intense Black.


Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner [Intense Black] 


Apart from the annoyingly long name this product has been a repeat on my re-purchase list now for so long. The reason it has been a constant re-purchase of mine is mainly the longevity of it. You only need to apply a little amount of this product and it seems to last a lifetime.



Now it claims to last 24 hours which when it comes to products with these ridiculous long hour claims I just tend to forget about that and just see if it lasts through a working day and this product sure does. Not only does the colour stay the intense black it first applies once applied it does not budge!


Their are a few different shades in this range but this Intense Black colour definitely is one of my favourites. The brush that this product also comes with really helps to create a precise finish and leaves a really intense colour finish behind. I really can't complain about this product and like I said before until I can find another to beat it this will always be on my re-purchase list!

Have you tried a gel eyeliner? What are your faves?

You Might Also Like

0 comments