Makeup Monday: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation Review

Hey Everyone, I have another foundation review today and I've reviewed a few foundations now on my blog and always stated that basi...

Hey Everyone,

I have another foundation review today and I've reviewed a few foundations now on my blog and always stated that basically no foundation could beat the Maybelline FIT ME foundation as it was my 'holy grail' foundation. However, only did I know that the same brand would beat itself and create an even better foundation something of which I never thought I would say. The Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation is now my new favourite and here is why.



I really mean it when I didn't think I could find a foundation like the FIT ME foundation and I was well and truly surprised not only that another foundation by the same brand would beat it but for the exact same price.


Not only does this foundation have amazing coverage but it also feels super thin and lightweight. Which actually was quite a surprise as the liquid looks thick before being blended so before blending I just thought it was going to be another flop experiment but how wrong I was and it is now my holy grail.

I got a darker tone than usual for me as right now I'm wearing fake tan and gladly it matches perfectly. It claims to create a 100% poreless look and air brush perfection and It really does help to smooth out any imperfections and covers redness really well.


Overall, I can't complain about this foundation especially since It's my new favourite. Great coverage and has a really blendable and buildable formula. Definitely will be re-purchasing when I run out!

What is your current favourite foundation?



You Might Also Like

0 comments