S/S 15 Beauty Trends

Hey Everyone, This spring summer their are so many new trends coming straight off the catwalk and today I decided to share with you som...

Hey Everyone,

This spring summer their are so many new trends coming straight off the catwalk and today I decided to share with you some of my favourites that will be huge this spring summer 2015. Now that spring is here I can't wait to get my beauty cabinet ready for the new season. Let's check out some trends for this new season.




First trend which I personally think is my favourite beauty trend that came off the catwalk is the glowing skin look. As shown by the likes of Calvin Klein dewy and natural looking skin are a huge beauty point trend. Not only does dewy skin help give the skin a boost it helps to make the skin look more radiant and youthful this is definitely my favourite beauty trend for this season.

Minimalism was pretty much a key word for this S/S 15. Keeping the skins natural glow and just applying minimal makeup to highlight features seemed to be the main concept. This makeup trend definitely has something refreshing about it which is perfect for spring time, a time of trying new things.

Marc Jacobs certainly went bold with the brows and bushy brows being the main idea. Thicker eyebrows can help make the face appear more youthful and uplifted so go bold with the brows but keep them looking natural.

I can't wait to try these new beauty trends especially the minimal makeup look as lately I've been pretty heavy handed with my eyeliner and I think the natural glowing style is really perfect for an everyday spring and summer look.

What new styles will you be trying this Spring/Summer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments