MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter Review

Hey Everyone, I'm pretty excited to do a review of this product and I don't know why it's taken me so long to review it but...

Hey Everyone,

I'm pretty excited to do a review of this product and I don't know why it's taken me so long to review it but here it is! Today, I'll be reviewing a powder highlighter which is the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter. It is one of my current favourite makeup products so let's find out why!




I've been use to the benefit high beam highlighter for some time now but as I was coming to the end of the bottle I decided to look for another highlighter to replace it. Since spring is here and the weather is getting warmer I wanted to find a powder highlighter that would stay in place through these warmer days. This product definitely accomplishes that.



The highlighter has a golden shimmer which was a first for me but I find it is perfect for these warmer sunny days. As I'm more tanned than usual the gold really compliments my skin well and creates a natural looking finish. It is also super bendable but beware this is super pigmented so a little goes a long way!


I apply this product with my real techniques setting brush. I take a little of the product tap of the excess and then apply it to my cheek bones, nose bridge and cupids bow and it leaves a very nice natural highlight.


Overall, it really is a great affordable powder highlighter perfect for this up coming summer. I love the shade and since I was new to golden highlighters I was a little apprehensive but I really like the natural finish it gives! Definitely on my re-purchase list.

Do you prefer liquid or powder highlighters?





You Might Also Like

0 comments