September Favourites

Hey Everyone, September has finally come to an end and although I'm definitely ready for the true autumn season of october to start, ...

Hey Everyone,

September has finally come to an end and although I'm definitely ready for the true autumn season of october to start, september just seemed to fly by and it really doesn't even feel like it happened. Anyhow, here is my favourites from the month of September, I have a few skincare and makeup products that I've loved this month! Let's take a look~



I have two skincare favourite this month, both, from the brand kiko. Kiko cosmetics sell makeup and skincare and the only reason I got to try them out was because they opened up a shop in my local town, so, I was very intrigued. My first favourite is the Kiko Scrub & Peel facial wipes. These are exfoliating wipes and I found when my skin isn't feeling it's best I reach for these and they just transform my skin into a smooth soft canvas! Love them! The final skincare product is the Kiko Energy Mask this really helps to remove all the impurities from the skin and it always leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It definitely adds 'energy' back into the skin!

Onto makeup favourites and the first product is another kiko item. I've seriously been loving this brand and this Kiko Skin Corrector Primer in Peach has seriously transformed my makeup routine. I've found I've been using less products because of it. It cancels out a lot of redness, adds glow and smooths out the overall appearance! It's by far the best primer I've tried in a long time.

Next, onto my two final products, the first is the L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder I hand't actually tried this product in awhile, but, I was browsing at the back of my makeup drawer and came across it again. I really don't know why I haven't been using it because it's one of the best powders I've tried. It adds a light coverage and keeps my skins looking flawless and shine free for a long time!

My final favourite from the month of september is a product featured many times on my blog because I love it so much. That is the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter. It's a beautiful gold shade and I love this on both when I have pale and tanned skin. It's super pigmented and very easy to apply, yet to find one to beat it and for the price it's amazing!

What have been your favourites this month?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments