My Everyday Makeup Essentials

Hey Everyone, When it comes to my everyday makeup style the key word I tend to go by most often is simplicity. For me, especially in the ...

Hey Everyone,

When it comes to my everyday makeup style the key word I tend to go by most often is simplicity. For me, especially in the warmer months, I tend to go back to basics and choose products that are lightweight and just highlight my features naturally. Meaning, on an everyday basis, I go for a less is more concept. Let's check out some of my everyday makeup essentials.





Now that it's getting warmer I'm really liking a more minimalist makeup approach. There is no worse feeling than being caked in makeup in the warmer months and having to re-apply makeup over and over will only stress out your skin.

For my everyday makeup essentials, like I said before, I like to keep it simple so only a few products are needed. For my foundation even though I prefer a dewy skin look, I choose a more matte foundation because I can always add highlighter. At the moment I'm really loving the L'Oreal True Match Foundation because it's super light weight and is not overly matte. I also like to use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as it covers redness and pigmentation really well and is super blendable.

To me, eyebrows, are the most important of my makeup routine. I have to fill them in or something just doesn't feel quite right. I love brow shadows as they are super natural and last a long time. The one I use the most is the Avon Eyebrow Duo. I love this set as it also contains a brow gel to set everything in place, which I definitely need as my eyebrow hair likes to move all over the place.

The eyes I keep super simplistic, only a shadow and mascara are used. My skins does get slightly oily in the spring/summer months so keeping the eye makeup more simple is so much easier. I like to give my eyes a somewhat natural highlight by using the Avon Liquid Eyeshadow as it dries super quick and once set in place won't budge. For the lashes I use the Benefit They're Real mascara as the consistency is very lightweight and just gives my eyelashes a more natural looking finish.

Finally, I like to finish off this simple makeup look with the Benefit High Beam highlight to add some life back into my face. I just highlight my cheekbones, cupids bow, brow bone and nose bridge and this simplistic makeup look is complete.

What are your everyday makeup essentials?

You Might Also Like

0 comments