Makeup Monday: My Favourite Liner Brush

Hey Everyone, This Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush is currently one of my most used liner brushes in my collection. When it comes to p...

Hey Everyone,

This Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush is currently one of my most used liner brushes in my collection. When it comes to precision and application I have yet to find a brush that can match it! Let's see why it's one of my fave liner brushes!




When it comes to applying eyeliner it seems to take me forever to get either side to match. That was until I found this brush. The size of the brush is perfect for creating any eyeliner style and whether you prefer thicker or thinner eyeliner applications this brush ticks all the boxes.  I use my maybelline gel eyeliner and  it creates a perfect line every time.

The brissels are so sharp and fine yet create a smooth and perfect line. For an everyday makeup look I prefer a thinner line applications and this applies it amazingly. I apply the liner super close to the lashes and this brush adds just the right of product.


No matter what eyeliner style you like this brush will help you to create a smooth and precise line each time and if you had trouble applying eyeliner like me, then I highly recommend it!


What is your favourite makeup brush in your collection?

You Might Also Like

0 comments