My Eyebrow Routine

Hey Everyone, Eyebrows and mascara are the things I focus most of my attention on when applying makeup. With that being said, I never u...

Hey Everyone,

Eyebrows and mascara are the things I focus most of my attention on when applying makeup. With that being said, I never use to bother filling in my brows, but as time passed by I've realised how much of a difference just filling in your brows can make. So, as time has passed, I've found products that I really like to help just fill in the sparse areas of my brows. I'm not one for changing the entire shape of my brows, I like a more natural and softer look and they are naturally quite straight so I just tend to fill in the sparse areas and go. Anyhow, let's see what is the 'procedure' to fill in my brows. 




Like I said earlier, I prefer a more soft and natural brow so for that I like to use a brow powder. It really just helps to fill in the sparse areas and keep it from looking overly done or harsh.



1 - I first like to brush through my brows with a spoolie, just to neaten them up.

2 - I then take my real techniques liner brush and some of the avon brow shadow and fill in any spare areas and neaten up the overall shape.

3 - I then take a light eyeshadow and highlight my brow bone.

4 - Finally, I use the MUA Brow mascara and lightly coat my brows to fix them into place.

My brow routine is super simple and these product have to be my current favourites!

Products Used:

Real Techniques Liner Brush
Rimmel Spoolie
AVON Brow Duo
MUA Brow Mascara

What is your favourite brow product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments