Style Inspiration #1

Hey Everyone, When it comes to fashion, I don't tend to follow just one category. I love so many different styles that I just could...

Hey Everyone,

When it comes to fashion, I don't tend to follow just one category. I love so many different styles that I just couldn't imagine just choosing one style and going by that everyday. I love anything from edgy, vintage, girly to even punkish inspired. Anything goes when it comes to fashion with me, If I like it i'll buy it.

I get a lot of fashion inspiration from online stores and today I'm going to show you two of my favourites.Why only 2? because these stores have such a range of fashion you need not venture anywhere else! From Winter to Summer stylings these stores have you covered. So here are my top 2 fashion inspiring online stores!


#2 Girlz-b



I actually came across this store through tumblr and I just loved all the on trend clothing items they have. I browse this store for inspiration when I want my fashion to look on trend and well put together. It's a great store to get inspiration from, especially, in the warmer seasons as they have a lot of summer weather appropriate clothing. I definitely recommend you check this store out and you'll never have a 'I don't know what to wear day' again.




This has to be my favourite online clothing store and if you check it out you'll see why. Not only is their photography amazing but the fashion selection is very vintage but still so on trend and modern. Their clothing is somewhat basic, but, they way they design them makes them look so well put together yet effortless. This is the main store I get my clothing inspiration from so seriously do check it out!

If you want on trend fashion inspiration then definitely check out these stores!


Where do you find fashion inspiration?


You Might Also Like

0 comments