Simple Summer Proof Makeup Base

Hey Everyone, Firstly, sorry for the lack of posts this week. A lot happened and I've had a pretty tough week. However, today I'm...

Hey Everyone,

Firstly, sorry for the lack of posts this week. A lot happened and I've had a pretty tough week. However, today I'm back with a new post which is summer inspired! Over the next few posts I will be showing you different long lasting makeup products that get me through the summer time. First up, is the base makeup and I have three products that have yet to fail me. Whether you have a long day at work and want a long lasting makeup or are taking a trip into a sunny climate and don't want your makeup melting away, then this makeup is great! It's a simple and full proof summer makeup base! Let's check out the products~






`
For summer time I like to keep my base makeup to the bare minimum. I find there is nothing worse than having to wear a thick foundation in summer which ultimately just ends up melting down my face throughout the day. That is when I went on the lookout for a light weight foundation that still provides decent coverage at the same time.

Luckily, I have accomplished that mission and found the perfect summer foundation. The Lancome Miracle Cushion provides amazing coverage, whilst it being the most lightweight foundation I've ever tried. Since it has a cushion format, you use a lot less product yet still provides amazing coverage. The fact that it contains an SPF of 23 PA++ Is also pretty amazing. I apply this product with the cushion applicator that comes with it and it will not budge once applied!

My next favourite summer product has to be the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I have featured this product a few times on my blog lately because it's so bloody amazing. I must have tried every brand to try and find a decent concealer, one that especially does not crease under the eyes and finally I did! This concealer, once applied, also does not budge and the coverage is pretty amazing! 

Finally, onto my favourite base product of the moment! That is the Collection Sheer Loose Powder! I recently done a review of this product which you can check out here if you're interested to see even more on why this product is so amazing! This powder lasts a good 3+ hours before needing to be re-applied and actually provides a little bit of coverage to and is the most light weight powder I've tried yet! 


What is your summer makeup essential?




You Might Also Like

0 comments