Batiste Eden Review

Hey Everyone, Batiste for sure has to be one of my favourite dry shampoo brands. For the sheer volume of design and scents they have is...

Hey Everyone,

Batiste for sure has to be one of my favourite dry shampoo brands. For the sheer volume of design and scents they have is off the scale! I love trying out all their different dry shampoos and today I'm introducing you to the limited edition Batiste Eden dry shampoo! Let's see how it faired out~





Firstly, as usual, their packaging is super pretty and very summer appropriate. The scent is called 'eden' which is sugar melon and honey suckle and the scent really reminds me of a summer fragrance. It's very light and lingers around for quite awhile. The scent has a very soft and fresh aroma, so, if you aren't one for to much of a heavy floral scent, like a lot of batiste shampoos can be, then I do recommend this!

Once applied to my hair, not only does it leaves my hair feeling fresh and ready for another day. It leaves my hair super voluminous and adds some texture to my hair to make it easier to style aswell! This dry shampoo is not only a quick fix, but, it lasts all day before your hair starts to shine again! For the price of £3.29 you really can't complain as these things last ages and the longevity is amazing. Overall, once again, batiste can't be beaten in the dry shampoo stakes! Definitely a one that will be on my re-purchase list!

Do you use dry shampoo? Who is your favourite brand?

You Might Also Like

0 comments