Today's Makeup: Concept Purple #1

Hey Everyone, Lately, I've been experimenting with different eyeshadow shades as I've been getting quite bored of my everyday m...

Hey Everyone,

Lately, I've been experimenting with different eyeshadow shades as I've been getting quite bored of my everyday matte brown shades. I still prefer the darker version of colourful shades, since I'm not one for bright pops of colour [even in summer]. I tried out this blend of purple and actually really grew to like the overall colour effect! Let's see the products I used to create this smokey purple shaded look~


I paired this purple smokey eye with just a simple light pink/red lip since the eyes are the main focus. The purple tones had a slight shimmer and were on the darker side. Overall, I really love how this turned out, since I never stray from my usual matte brown shades and I'm actually glad to be beginning to experiment with more colours! 


Products Used:

French Connection Shadow Palette
Maybelline Gel Liner Black
L'Oreal Punky Mascara
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Avon Lipstick

What are your favourite eye shadow shades?

You Might Also Like

0 comments