Top 3 Current Foundation Favourites

Hey Everyone, Foundations are one of my favourite makeup products to buy, however, once I have found one I like I don't tend to str...

Hey Everyone,

Foundations are one of my favourite makeup products to buy, however, once I have found one I like I don't tend to stray away from it for a long time. These three foundation have to be my current favourites and I have re-purchased them a couple times now because of how much I love them! Let's see why they are my top three current foundation favourites!





Since I fake tan I have these foundation in three different shades for either how pale, lightly tanned or very tanned! They all match each tone perfectly no matter what shade it be.

When I'm wanting a more matte makeup look, I straight away head for the L'Oreal True Match. Even though I have dry skin, this foundation applies evenly and smoothly and you wouldn't even tell my skin is dry! It has the perfect consistency and texture and although it is a little liquidy, once it sets on the skin it will not budge! The coverage is also one of the best aspects!

Next when I want a slight glow to my skin, I love using the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid. It's consistency is quite matte but has a slight hidden glow that give the skin that 'Light from within' look. It has a thicker consistency than the previous foundation and provides I would say a very high coverage look. Overall, this is one of my favourite summer foundations!

Finally, when I want to make my skin look like it has a beautiful dewy glow. I opt for the Bourjois Healthy Glow Foundation. This stuff really leaves the skin looking like it has a healthy glow. It's super light weight and provides a light to medium coverage. Once applied it doesn't even feel like it's there! 

What is your current favourite foundation?


You Might Also Like

0 comments