July Wishlist | Sports Wear Edition

Hey Everyone, I was never much a fan of sports wear style clothing on a everyday basis, however, this style has slowly grown on me and n...

Hey Everyone,

I was never much a fan of sports wear style clothing on a everyday basis, however, this style has slowly grown on me and now with my ever expanding collection of adidas and new balance items, I decided to put together a July wishlist of items that I'm loving this month! Let's see what items feature this july!





This month I'm really loving sportswear and I'm not even sure what brought on my love for this style. Mainly, I think it stems from when I saw some adidas leggings a few weeks ago on asos and just had to buy them. Ever since then I've just been loving the style. I don't like going full on sports wear, but, I like to mix and match with different items to create a causal look and not that I'm just about to hit the gym.

These white Micheal Kors shoes I saw as I was browsing in the shop automatically caught my eye. I would never normally go for white shoes [apart from adidas] but these are just amaze! Also, another favourite sports wear brand of mine has to be New Balance. Their shoe line is just to amazing and my collection is ever growing.

Adidas is currently another favourite brand of mine which it wasn't until recently that I started to like their clothing. Their clothing are great for their versatility and you can pair there items with pretty much any style. I love the silver shorts which at first I wasn't so keen on but they slowly grew on me. Finally, we have ragged priest which is a cult british fashion brand with some very eccentric pieces. I've been looking for a beanie and none where catching my eyes until I seen this simplistic style by the brand! Do check them out for some really cool fashion pieces!


What fashion items are on your July wishlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments