Winter Fashion Wishlist

Hey Everyone, Winter has to be my favourite season when it comes to fashion. The warm and cosy stylings that is paired with this season s...

Hey Everyone,

Winter has to be my favourite season when it comes to fashion. The warm and cosy stylings that is paired with this season such as layering and statement pieces are some of the best aspects of this fashion season. Today, I have a wishlist of some of my favourite statement pieces and layering accessories that I can't wait to wear this upcoming winter season.


This winter I've been loving more toned down apparel. My love for darker clothing certainly hasn't changed but I have added some colour into my wardrobe lately and when I seen these gray pieces I just had to add them to my wishlist. The bad hair day beanie has my name written all over it because my hair in the winter is just a mess and at least since it will be cold I have an excuse to hide that disaster behind a hat and the title just happens to fit perfectly!

I've been loving shearling coats lately and when I came across this acne studios one I just fell in love. The style of leather and shearling has been around for a long time but only lately have I begun to love it. I've also been adding so many polo necked jumpers to my collection it's crazy and this oversized gray one I just couldn't not add it to my wishlist.

Accessorie wise scarves are a must have for me in the winter and this gray [gray seems to be a common appearance in this wish list haha] is just what I wanted. The leather chunky boots are crazy high but just look super cool and the leather gloves will just top off any look! Anyhow, I can't wait to add some of these pieces to my wardrobe this winter.

What items are on your fashion wishlist this winter?

xoxo Lotté 

You Might Also Like

0 comments