Summer Beauty Point: Glowing Skin [Dry Skin]

Hey Everyone, For awhile now I've been on the lookout for products that help create an illusion of naturally glowing/dewy skin. As ...

Hey Everyone,

For awhile now I've been on the lookout for products that help create an illusion of naturally glowing/dewy skin. As a huge of fan of the dewy look, I've finally found some products that really help in achieving a more natural looking glow. I do suffer with dry skin so I found it hard to find skincare products that leave my skin looking hydrated. Finally, I have found products that leave my skin with a beautiful glow even before the application of makeup! Today, I'll be showing you the products that helped me win this dry skin battle!



If you've been a reader of my blog for awhile now, then you've probably seen my 'how to' dewy skin posts. I've never been a fan of matte makeup, so knowing this trend is coming I was really happy. Since I have dry skin, I tend to gravitate towards very hydrating products and today I'll share my ultimate faves!

The key to smooth and flawless skin is a good exfoliater. I don't like anything to harsh though since my skin is also a little sensitive. I'm currently using the Klairs Black Sugar Facial Polish. I use this twice a week and it keeps my skin smooth and clear without irritating my skin.

My next hydrating product recommendation for dry skin has to be the Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream. Even though this claims to be a light moisturiser, the formula is quite thick and for that reasoning seems to leave my skin hydrated for a long time. Although, it is a cream moisturiser it is not at all heavy and also contains an SPF 15. Another pro is that it leaves the skin with a light beautiful glow!

Micellar water cleansers have been a popular topic as of late and I can safely say I understand the hype. This Nivea Micellar Water Cleanser. Is super gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling cleansed, soft and hydrated. It's a great all round product!

Face masks are one of my favourite ways to add moisture back into the skin and this Hydration mask by super drug sure does the job! This is a leave on mask and on days I want extra hydration I use this product before applying makeup and my skin has the most amazing healthy glow, before, I've even applied any type of highlighter! High recommend this mask if you are a dry skin sufferer!

What is your favourite hydrating skincare product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments