My Go To Products For Natural Eye Makeup

Hey Everyone, As of late, I've been loving a more natural eye makeup look. Not only is a natural eye makeup look much quicker and e...

Hey Everyone,

As of late, I've been loving a more natural eye makeup look. Not only is a natural eye makeup look much quicker and easier to achieve, for the daytime, it's a super great style to wear in this summer heat. I just use a few products to lightly define my eyes and make me look more awake in the morning, it's overall a pretty long lasting summer eye makeup look and take less than 5 minutes to achieve! I'm going to show you a few of my favourite products I use to create a natural eye makeup style!


On busy dasy when I may only have a few minutes to spare to get ready in the morning, this has to be my go to eye makeup look! It still invovles everything I would use on a day to day basis but just a more simplified version. 



My first go to product is the French Connection Eye Shadow Palette. This palette contains many different shimmery shades. I just use the lighter section and apply the champagne colour all over my eye lid. This colour really brightens and opens up the eyes, which is great since I have hooded eye lids. I then take the slightly darker brown of the light section and apply it to the outer corner of my eyes just to give a little extra depth and definition.

The next product is one of my favorite gel liners the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in black. I use this just to tightline my top lashes for a more full and thicker appearance. I also apply a little to the outer edge of my eye to extend my lashline. It lasts all day and does not smudge!

Finally, introducing my current favourite mascara which is the Benefit They're Real. I really love the brush applicator, as it coats all the lashes perfectly without clumping. The mascara also helps to open up my eyes a little more, which is much needed for me in the morning!

What is your go to makeup product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments