My Top 3 Perfume Favourites

Hey Everyone, When it comes to perfume, over the years, I've tried and tested many different brands and finally have come to a few ...

Hey Everyone,

When it comes to perfume, over the years, I've tried and tested many different brands and finally have come to a few that I keep re-purchasing. Today, I'm going to show you three of my most used and re-purchased perfumes that keep making it back into my collection. Let's see who made it to my top three~



#1 Davidoff -  Cool Waters

To me, this perfume, is the definition of a classic perfume scent. It's a perfume that is not to everyone's taste, mainly, because it has a very 70/80s vibe going on. However, this is my ultimate favourite perfume and I always go back to it. You only need to spritz a little and it lasts all day! The perfume isn't to strong if you only spray a little and overall  I find it has a very refreshing scent. My ultimate fave perfume!

#2 Cheryl - Stormflower

Yes, I'm a Geordie, but that isn't my reasoning behind buying this perfume. I saw this perfume being advertised in superdrug last year and since I was on the lookout for a new perfume at the time, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did because the scent is super light and not to floral heavy. It's an all round perfect day time perfume I really recommend it! Way aye!

#3 Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

This is my go to perfume for when I want a floral and pretty vibe perfume. It has a really nice sweet aroma and last such a long time I sometimes think I've applied it more than once when I haven't! I first tried this when I got it in a gift set at Christmas and pretty much fell in love with it then. Onto my second bottle now and won't stop re-purchasing this anytime soon!




You Might Also Like

0 comments